We want people to feel at home quickly in our church family. This often happens by people having a role or a part to play, or by knowing a group of people well. Here are some of the ways in which that can happen. Most of all, though, we want you to feel welcomed, loved and to develop a sense of belonging:
1. Come along to any of our services (on Sunday or Thursday).
2. Join a Life Group or another small group.
3. Become a Member - making public your faith and your belonging in the church.
4. Becoming involved in an area of service within the church.
- Learning & Caring
- Evangelism & Service
- Youth work
- ....and so many other ways!
If you'd like to know more about how you can be involved in our church, please contact our minister, Philip Berry.